I had gone through the excel file,
I think, the format has to be changed, so as to enable stock splits
and bonus issues.
The important thing, that has to incorporated in the sheet is to add
Running closing stock has to maintained.
Further changes has to be made based upon running closing balance

I will come back on this again, In a little while

Regards,

Kishan Reddy, K
kishanreddy.kethire...@gmail.com