Hi Everyone,

I am building a series of wizards for handling some internal processes
at my office. We are extracting data from from '3rd party' data
sources into excel worksheets. To further process this data by hand is
slow, so I was asked to write a few macros etc to speed things up. The
issue I am facing is occuring when the user selects the specific cells
they want to use for a particular wizard / process.

When the user selects contiguous cells, cells that are next to each
other, then all is fine when using the processes. I am letting the
user choose the cells via the ref object on a user form. The user
sometimes chooses cells that are not next to each other, cells in the
same column but not right next to each other for example. This causes
me a problem in handling the data and breaks my code. I am grabbing
the data as follows:

varXRange() = Range(refXRange)

This normally retuns me an array in R1C1 type 'layout', and is
extremely useful for processing large volumes of data at speed. What I
am trying to do is to find a way to achieve the same, but with non
contiguous ranges. I was thinking of simply searching the string that
the ref object returns for commas, then process each chunk separately
adding it to an array, but was wondering if someone already has an
approach to solving this?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Cheers

The Frog