Perfect solution sir.

Thanks a million.

Regards
Hiren

From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-mac...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of ashish koul
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:07 PM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to consolidate the data using macro

try attached file see if it helps .....
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Hiren Sheth
<hiren.sh...@viteos.com<mailto:hiren.sh...@viteos.com>> wrote:
Hi Excel Gurus,

I would like to prepare the consolidated file on daily basis using macro. I am
using excel 2010.

My team is working daily on some excel files(around 25-50 files). All excel
files are save in a particular folder on daily basis with name containing the
date stamp. I would like to make new consolidated file containing all data
(below row number 5) from Sheet1 of all files in that folder. Format of sheet1
in all file are same(number of columns are always be same and header will
always be in row 5 but number of rows keep on changing).

Attached please find the sample blank file. Data need to be consolidated from
such files(all are in same folder) in a new excel file in the same folder.

Please help.

Thanks
Hiren
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis-transmission. If you
receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.
Viteos Capital Market Services Ltd.and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity

To post to this group, send email to
excel-macros@googlegroups.com<mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com>

http://www.facebook.com/pages/discussexcelcom/160307843985936?v=wall&ref=ts

--
Regards

Ashish Koul
akoul.blogspot.com<http://akoul.blogspot.com/>
akoul.wordpress.com<http://akoul.wordpress.com/>
My Linkedin Profile<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-koul/10/400/830>

P Before printing, think about the environment.