I used your suggestion, but still have the same issue. I've included
all the code - perhaps you some suggestions ?

Thanks

    Dim historyWks As Worksheet
    Dim inputWks As Worksheet

    Dim lRec As Long
    Dim lRecRow As Long
    Dim lLastRec As Long
    Dim lastRow As Long

    If Target.Address = Me.Range("CurrRec").Address Then
      Application.EnableEvents = False

      Set inputWks = Worksheets("Input")
      Set historyWks = Worksheets("PartsData")

      With historyWks
          lastRow = ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Row
          lLastRec = lastRow
      End With

      With inputWks
          lRec = .Range("CurrRec").Value
          If lRec > 0 And lRec < lLastRec Then
              lRecRow = lRec + 1
              .Range("D5").Value = historyWks.Cells(lRecRow, 3)
              .Range("D7").Value = historyWks.Cells(lRecRow, 4)
              .Range("D9").Value = historyWks.Cells(lRecRow, 5)
            End If
      End With
      Application.EnableEvents = True
    End If