Dear Members,

My warm wishes to everyone on the joyous occasion of Deepawali.

The festival of lights, Deepawali is an important occasion for
promoting brotherhood and fellow feeling among all sections of the
people.

The festival celebrates the victory of good over evil and reflects the
true spirit of our composite culture. It also heralds the approach of
winter and the beginning of the sowing season.

 I wish that all of you be blessed with joy, prosperity, health,
wealth, harmony, peace, happiness and lights in your life.

Take Care,
Ayush Jain