Hello All
I would like to create a macro that will save the current workbook to
a subfolder on a mapped network drive (z:\master\CB), with a filename
the same as the contents of cell G7 (an autogenerated number).
I would like to automate this as much as possible, so if it can be
done automatically when the user closes the form, that would be great,
but if not, then I can create a button and attach the macro.  I
already have a print button, so I could incorporate the save as well
and call it Print & Save.  I would also like to create a button, that
when clicked, opens the folder z:\master\CB, so the user can view the
files previously saved.
I am a self taught newbie and this is my first Excel project, so any
help will be much appreciated.  Most of what I've learnt so far, has
been from reading posts in this group, so I thank you all for the help
you've already provided without knowing.
Thanks in advance for help with this new, specific requirement.
enquirer