Hi All members,

I have data in more than 2000 rows. I created drop down list through
data validation option in excel. But its very hard and difficult to
search the required name through long list.
I want to create a macro with search option user form. When I click
the macro, one user form will open and I can search the value (Colm
A:A Value) and insert it in active cell. My idea is like MS Outlook
contact book, when we want insert contact, we can search and select
the required contact.
Pls help me.

-
Manish