Hello experts,

I have attached a sheet that I've been working on that is part of a
multi-step task that I have so far managed to cut over an hour a day from
the workload.

Overview:
I get roughly 50-80 emails daily with flight information related to my
company that previously was completed by someone else. I have set up an MS
Outlook macro that exports all the emails into individual text files in a
specified folder.

I have a macro already loaded in the attached Excel sheet that imports each
text file into it's own sheet in a single workbook.
Each sheet takes the name of the text file (which derives it's name from the
email title/date).

Issues:

I have a couple issues I would like to see if I can assistance with.

1) I need everything above the row that has the date in it deleted, can be
done manually just think there is an easier way.
2) I would like to see if I can get the tab to take the name of the Movement
number & date (eg. DO970 20112010)

Other notes:

The date field can move from row 5 to 10 depending on the number of email
addresses/other data.
The macro I used to insert all the text files into a sheet creates a new
sheet (this one renamed) so the original macro is not included. If needed I
can provide.

Regards,

Jason