Hello all

I need to prepare the reconciliation report for my company  and send it to
all the person who is responsible for their a/c.

I will be filling the date in the reconsheet only for column E and now I
need to send only the a/c and the details for which they are handling.

I need formulas to populate the values and a macro to integrate Excel and
mailbox so that I can send it to all the people with the data highlighted in
the box above.

Please guide me to write the formulas for myself.

Thanks for looking into it and helping me.

Thanks in advance

Jagadeesh B S

9963025705