Hi Manish,

Thx a lot for your quick reply. I searched  for file you mentioned but
couldnt get it.May be I will try again.Mean while if you can send me
that file in email then it is good.

I will check your file and let the group know whether all my queries
are resolved or not.

Thx a lot for your reply.

Wish you all very happy new year.

Regards,