Dear Steve,

If you want to get a drop down list for data that is in Other sheet, First
set the cursor or ur position where u want the list to appear then go to the
sheet  which you have the data then select all the Data and give a name to
the range of cells you have selected or in other words create a named
range.After that go to Data Validation in the DATA menu and in the Options
available select List and in the Cell reference give the name of of the
 Named range that you have named before. then you can have you list in you
required cell.even though you data is in other sheet.

Regards,
Vijaykumar

--

P.VIJAY KUMAR