Hello Rajesh,
There is no foolproof method for this.Try to use run security macro
before opening workbook.
Try to do this.To avoid unauthorized use of your workbook.
1.Write the Machine name of Authorized person line by line in notepad
2.Save it with your desirables name
3.Check machine name before opening Workbook/ Else close Workbook.

For any problem to doing this stuff,Send me mail......
Hope it Will Help

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Rajesh K R <rajeshkainikk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> Is it possible to prevent coping a particular Excel work book , from
> my computer. I am thinking if the macro has an address like computer
> name\d\rajesh.xls it will not work in other computer & other location
> without my permission, I don't know is it possible or is there a
> better way for this.
> pls write me
>
> Regards
>
> Rajesh Kainikkara

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip
> 2. Join our LinkedIN group @ http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1871310
> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/discussexcelcom/160307843985936?v=wall&ref=ts

Prashant Tripathi
Engineer-SW
Mobile: 0017202597567
Immer zielen auf die vollkommene Harmonie des
 Denkens & Wort & deed.Always zielen darauf ab,
 reinigen Sie Ihre Meinung und alles wird gut.
Always aim at complete harmony of thought &
 word & deed.Always aim at purifying your
thoughts & everything will be well.