try this macro

first get all the pdf names with complete path by clicking on file name and
selecting the folders having pdfs

then click on make documents

remebr u need to chang i =1 to   last no

and
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe"
 path in the code

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Mariappan Kulasekaran <marimac...@gmail.com

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.