Align-left and Align-Right is irrelevent (I think)
because "alignment" is a paragraph property, not a string property.

What you're saying is that you need the string padded
with spaces either on the left or right...

So, by example, if you were padding with underscores (_),
then the results you're looking for are:
______
X_____
XX____
XXX___
XXXX__
XXXXX_
XXXXXX

If your value is in Cell B1, then a Cell Function would be:
=B1&REPT("_",6-LEN(B1))
(or using " " to pad with spaces.

In VBA, your solution would be:

StrOut = StrOut & StrDelim _
& Cells(R, 33).Value & _
Application.WorksheetFunction.Rept(" ", 6 - Len(Cells(R, 33).Value))

Paul