Dear Group Friends,

I have two work sheet. Sheet1 contain bill number in column B, and
sheet2 contain bill number and PRA No in column A and column B.

My problem is, I want to concatenate the PRA No. with "," for every
unique bill Number.

e.g. Sheet1 date are as Under:

Bill No.
FDN/01
FDN/02
FDN/03
FDN/04

Sheet2 data:

Bill No.        PRA No.
FDN/01  M-01
FDN/03  M-02
FDN/02  M-03
FDN/04  M-04
FDN/01  M-05
FDN/02  M-06
FDN/01  M-07
FDN/04  M-08
FDN/02  M-09
FDN/03  M-10

Result required in Sheet1

Bill No.        PRA Nos.
FDN/01  M-01, M-05, M-07
FDN/02  M-03, M-06, M-09
FDN/03  M-02, M-10
FDN/04  M-04, M-08

I know the concatenate formula. but for that i have to apply it
manually.

Please assist me, how can i make it automatic. When I entered new PRA
No. in sheet2, Sheet1 PRA Nos. get automatically update.

Thanks for your regular help and suggestion.

Regds,
Manish Pansari