Dear All,

I have a query in which i need your help. Lets Say, I am using an Excel
sheet which has got multiple sheets inside it and a master sheet. Each Sheet
is made for a different item that i sell. It has got colums such as Closing
Balance(Yesterday), Inward and Outward and daily closing balance. using
cross-linking the master sheet gets updated with the closing balance for
that partiular itme. but the next day i have to change the cell reference
for each item closing balance (cell reference) in the master sheet. I just
have to delete thatparticular cell number and replace it with next row
number but is there any formula which can automatically take next cell as
reference if the date changes? or any thing else that can help me in this.

I would apprecaite the help

*Regards*
* *
*Kushlesh Sharma*
*Mo.No: 9907517169*
**

"All Things are subject to interpretation, and whichever interpretation
prevails at a given time is a function of power not truth".