Dear Prakash

Thanks for your solution. but 1 thing is pending if u can solve (i want hide
row number 15 if I select bank of baroda)

Dear Rohan

Thanks to you also, but your solution is giving me the box for only to the
digit 7,8,and 9 but I want box on every number, the same is solved by
prakash and secondly u solved my second query that is row hide, (*but if u
can hide the row number 15 if I select bank of baroda than it is very great
full.)*
**
*Thanks to the group also.*
**