Hi,

I just checked your file. You need to do a few modifications to your
pivot.
1) Click on pivot table. Select Options and make Field List visible.
It's the option on top right in Option tab. Remove Insurance , Claims
and Reinsurance for Colum Labels.
2) Drag insurance in the sum Values area (right below Column Lables in
field list to the right of row lables). Similarly drag Claims and
Reinsurance to the same area.
3) Default they would be showing Count of Insurance, Count of Claims
and Count of Reinsurance. Right click on any of them and select Field
Settings. Select Summarize by Sum. Now the field sum would be shown in
the table as you need it.

In case you have trouble understanding or implementing the solution
feel free to reach me at anandydr at gmail dot com.

Hope that helps,
Anand Kumar.