Hi Thamu,

I don't know what is the need for the comparison of 2003 & 2007 excel column
versions since the query is not very much related to the 2003 column issue.

I agree that the column will be the issue in Excel 2003 when the repetition
of UNIQUE IDNO goes beyond 127 times then we could not able to get the data
of Bill No & Amount in the continues columns because of the insufficient
column space in Excel 2003,

Description                Required Columns
Repetition                   Total Column

UNIQUE IDNO      -    1 Column (Column A)
1                                1
Bill No & Amount  -    2 Columns                    127 (127 x 2 = 254)
254

------
Total
255

------

I hope the above data has given you the clear picture and have a look in the
solution provided to the OP for the query.

I request all of you don't take my SUGGESTIONS as CRITICISM I would like to
add some more points to your post and make your knowledge get enriched.

At the same time anyone find any error or anything better than my solution
and I request you to keep me informed, so that I can also get learned from
you.

Thanks!

Ms.Exl.Learner