I'm not sure I understand the question correct.

See if this solution will help:

You can set the second metric to be displayed as a secondary axis.

In other words. The first metric will be on the primary vertical axis
on the left and teh second metric will be on the secondary vertical
axis on the right.

You can do this by selecting the series on the chart and then goto its
format settings. In there you are able to set it to secondary axis.

See here for detailed instructions:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/add-or-remove-a-secondary-axis-in-a-chart-HP001234165.aspx