Hi Aduh,
I assume that you have the Calculation set to Manual.
One way would be to use a selection change event that detects if the selected
cell has a formula in it, then calculates just that cell.
The following code goes into the VBA sheet window:

If Target.Count = 1 And Target.HasFormula = True Then Target.Calculate
End Sub

Clicking in any cell will updaye it if it has a formula.

Let me know if I have understood you correctly.
Regards - Dave.