Hello,

In the attached file I have provided an example of what I am trying to
accomplish via macros.

I import a report into excel that changes each time it's ran. I'm trying to
put a space after each 'group' is ran. As an example we have locations set
up as
A-A-0
A-A-1 ect..to A-C-3

B-A-0 to B-F-3

more data in sheet to show. I would like to insert a row after each area. So
A-A-0 to A-C-3 would be one group. B-A-0 - B-F-3 is another. Not all these
locations will show when the report runs. If needed I can provide a list of
every location that I need this data to sort by (and I can provide groups).

Once the rows are inserted I will be running a macro to place page breaks
after each blank row.. this I already have though.

Regards,
Jason