Hi Ayush,

I have been working on MS Office since last 4 Years(Maximum on
Excel,Access,PPT)

I plan to take up the "Microsoft Certification" Examination.

Please guide me with the below questions, also suggest if I have missed any
thing

   1. What certification exam I should appear for ?
   2. Where would I get the study material and Exam Papers ?
   3. How should I prepare ?How many months should be dedicated ? If I study
   for 2 hrs daily
   4. Do this certification hold any value in market ?

Would appreciate all your help and support.

Thanks & Regards

*Bharat Jain*