Can any one help me?

I looking for code to send an email from excel to the number of users, few
in TO and some are on CC.

I also need to add the below table in the body of the mail looks like the
below example

Hi,

Please find the attached score if the candidates

*Name*

*Marks1*

*Marks2*

*sum*

*SK*

*75*

*75*

*150*

*RL*

*25*

*25*

*50*

*NM*

*85*

*85*

*170*

*HL*

*25*

*25*

*50*

Please let me know if you have any concerns

Thanks

Shariq

And we have dynamic marks after the logic of the code and filter criteria.
also i need to send an excel sheet as an attachment(saved on some other
location)

Please help me.

Thanks,