Yes, you are on the right track. However, I am looking for more of an
automated loop with an option to prompt me as to how many repititions
to be made. I would probably want to run thousands.

After making this request, I noticed that here appears to be something
suspiciously wrong with the random generator. This only becomes
appearent when running millions of iterations. The "total number of
hands" should be more or less the same from Ace to 9 with the face
cards being 4 times this amount. However, after running this maybe a
dozen times manually at 10 million iterations, 6 had the fewest amount
of hands each time. This cannot be possible.

Not sure if you are familiar with randon generators as well or if
perhaps someone else could look at the code and see what (if anything)
is wrong with the way the numbers are generated.

Thanks for the effort - much appreciated.