Dear Gurus,

I have created the attached macro for formatting of 50 to 60 files everyday
which are receive from system. But to run this macro i need to open and then
run. It taking too much time.

Please can you advise to prepare the macro which will give facility do similar
formatting of all files at a time, if i save all files in specific folder.

Find attached sample file for your reference.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Shrinivas

Sub outflow_ft()

    Cells.Select
    With Selection
        .WrapText = True
        .RowHeight = 25
        .ColumnWidth = 25
        .MergeCells = False
        .Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
    End With
    Range("A1").Select
    Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
    Selection.ClearContents
    Selection.End(xlDown).Select
    Range(Selection, ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).Select
    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
    Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
    With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft)
        .LineStyle = xlContinuous
        .Weight = xlThin
        .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
    End With
    With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop)
        .LineStyle = xlContinuous
        .Weight = xlThin
        .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
    End With
    With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom)
        .LineStyle = xlContinuous
        .Weight = xlThin
        .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
    End With
    With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight)
        .LineStyle = xlContinuous
        .Weight = xlThin
        .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
    End With
    With Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical)
        .LineStyle = xlContinuous
        .Weight = xlThin
        .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
    End With
    With Selection.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal)
        .LineStyle = xlContinuous
        .Weight = xlThin
        .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
    End With
ActiveWindow.DisplayGridlines = False
       Range("B:B, D:D, F:F, J:J, M:N,T:T,W:W, Z:Z ").Select
    Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft

Range("A1").Select

    ActiveWorkbook.Save
    ActiveWorkbook.Close