Hi Andred,

see for example in sheet1 UPS     28-Apr-12

                                      Battery  28-Jul-11
                                       SMPS  2-Jan-11

then i want the meassage box should display message when  we open the file
--like "ur UPS product will expire in 1 year 0r 365 days" because it will
calculate from today date so today is 28 april-2011 but for UPS date entry
is 28-Apr-2012 so that means it will expire in 365 days

same for Battery "ur Battery product will expire after 3 month" because
today date is 28 april 2011 and battery entry date is 28 jul-2011 so that
means it will expire after 3 month

but for SMPS product no need to display because the date mention for SMS is
02-jan-2011 which is already expired on

                                so if the above condition is there for all
product in all sheet then i want to display the message box for all sheet if
remaining date is there to expire from current date