From: Maries [mailto:talk2mar...@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 May, 2011 5:13 PM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Cc: Prashant
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Help in Access

Hi Prashant,

Find the attachment... I hope that it will bring unmatch as per your new
tables...

Code:
SELECT Lanpos.Match
FROM Lanpos LEFT JOIN Bank ON Lanpos.[Match] = Bank.[Match] WHERE
(((Bank.Match) Is Null)) UNION SELECT Bank.Match FROM Bank LEFT JOIN Lanpos
ON Bank.[Match] = Lanpos.[Match] WHERE (((Lanpos.Match) Is Null));

Regards,

Maries.