Hi Ashish,

Thank you very much for your efforts!

Your macro is just what I needed.

However, it seems that it doesn't handle the exceptions:

How to handle exceptions:

If the consituent word doesn't have its own headword in the list,
then
the missing word must be copied in Sheet 2, column A and the phrase
from which it comes from in column B - i.e. Sheet 2 must be list all
the words which are part of a multiword phrases but don't have their
own headwords.

This is the case with "abnormal termination". The word "abnormal"
exists as a headword, and the phrase "abnormal termination" is copied
in column B next to abnormal. However, the word "termination" doesn't
exist in column A (as a headword), then "termination" must be copied
to column A in Sheet 2 and the phrase "abnormal termination" to
column
B in Sheet 2 (next to "termination").

Is it possible for you to add this functionality?