From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Fabio Lemos
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 7:03 PM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Please help to make my project good.

You also could simplify the formula by inserting the following in the E2
cell:

=OFFSET(INDIRECT("'"&$A$2&"'!$A$1";TRUE);$C$21+ROW(E2)-2;0)

And tham just copy to the other....

2011/5/13 Zafar Iqbal <ziqba...@gmail.com>

Dear, With due respect to your effort, I tried with a simplified formula and
got the same result. Please find the attached file with both formulas.
Thanks

Regards,

ZAFAR IQBAL