Hi Team,

Request you to help me creating an assessment sheet wherein the person
taking the test, once chooses the  option given in column C, the particular
cell should freeze...

If the question is given B3 cell and the corresponding answers in C3 (either
drop down or need to key in ... depending upon the question)
Sample sheet is attached... the movement the option is chosen by the person,
the cell c3 should freeze and make it unalterable

--
Thanks and Regards

Vinod Narayanan