Dear Ashish,

In our company we give cash discounts for the dealers who pay cash within
the stipulated time  period. The conditions are as in the following table

   CD  POLICY  FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER

 SlNo. CD Policy    Category  > 2 Lakhs > 1 Lakh < 1 Lakh  1 Advance 10% 9%
8%  2 < 30 Days 8% 7% 6%  3 < 60 Days 6% 5% 4%  4 < 90 Days 4% 3% 2%
The table may be explained as follows.

If the person pays money in advance without doing billing he gets he gets
the discount as per the rates given in the advance row.If he make sales
(billing)  and pays amount within 30 to 90days he gets the discounts
according to the slabs prescribed for 30,60, 90 days respectively as shown
above. I am trying to write nested IF formula for the payments received but
I am unable to do so satisfying all conditions.

I request all the members and also all you personally  to write a
formula(Nested IF or any other formula) satisfying all the conditions which
would be of a great help in my job.

Thanks & Regards,
P.VIJAY KUMAR