Thank you in advance, experts!!!!! (also posted on Microsoft Excel
group, but not as many members, nor as many responses as I see here)

I have an Excel file with a couple of pivot tables.  Everything works
perfectly, but I would like one more piece of functionality, if it's
possible.
My raw data includes 6 columns, which are Cust#, CustName, SalesRep,
InvAmount, InvDate, and CustCategory.  When I go to my pivot table, I
have it setup like:
Report Filters: Cust#, CustName, SalesRep, CustCategory
Row Labels: InvDate
Values: Sum of InvAmount
When I apply a filter, such as I display all information regarding
the
SalesRep, the filter works perfectly, showing me only InvDates and
InvAmount sums for that SalesRep.  BUT, when I want to apply a second
filter, the filter list itself still contains all Cust#, CustName,
and
CustCategory options for all sales reps.  Is it possible to filter
the
list once a filter has been applied, so if I filter down to a single
SalesRep, I only see his/her accounts listed in the other filter
lists?
Man, that was hard to word, and I still don't know if I got it
right...  PLEASE HELP if possible!!!  Thanks guys!!!!!!!!