Friends,

I am sitting with a simple problem. Given the info below, i want to use  vba
codes to inset a filter and filter out only the following times and it doesn't
matter what which day of the month it is; 11:00, 11;30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00,
20:30, 21:00, 21:30, 22:00 and 22:30.

Start Time
05/22/2011 00:00:00
05/22/2011 00:30:00
05/22/2011 01:00:00
05/22/2011 01:30:00
05/22/2011 02:00:00
05/22/2011 02:30:00
05/22/2011 03:00:00
05/22/2011 03:30:00
05/22/2011 04:00:00
05/22/2011 04:30:00
05/22/2011 05:00:00
05/22/2011 05:30:00
05/22/2011 06:00:00
05/22/2011 06:30:00
05/22/2011 07:00:00
05/22/2011 07:30:00
05/22/2011 08:00:00
05/22/2011 08:30:00
05/22/2011 09:00:00
05/22/2011 09:30:00
05/22/2011 10:00:00
05/22/2011 10:30:00
05/22/2011 11:00:00
05/22/2011 11:30:00
05/22/2011 12:00:00
05/22/2011 12:30:00
05/22/2011 13:00:00
05/22/2011 13:30:00
05/22/2011 14:00:00
05/22/2011 14:30:00
05/22/2011 15:00:00
05/22/2011 15:30:00
05/22/2011 16:00:00
05/22/2011 16:30:00
05/22/2011 17:00:00
05/22/2011 17:30:00
05/22/2011 18:00:00
05/22/2011 18:30:00
05/22/2011 19:00:00
05/22/2011 19:30:00
05/22/2011 20:00:00
05/22/2011 20:30:00
05/22/2011 21:00:00
05/22/2011 21:30:00
05/22/2011 22:00:00
05/22/2011 22:30:00
05/22/2011 23:00:00
05/22/2011 23:30:00
Awaiting for your earliest reply

best regards,
John

________________________________

This e-mail message and any attachment hereto are confidential information
intended for a specific addressee and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents
hereof, or retaining this message or any part of it, in any form whatsoever.
Any such conduct is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and destroy all copies hereof. No opinion expressed by the sender
necessarily constitutes the opinion of Mobile Telecommunications Ltd (MTC).
This message does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned
herein. No employee or intermediary is authorized to conclude a binding
agreement on behalf of MTC by e-mail without the express written confirmation
by a duly authorized representative of MTC. All reasonable precautions have
been taken to ensure a virus free message however, MTC cannot guarantee this
nor accept responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage arising from the use of
this e-mail or attachments. MTC reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communications transmitted through our network.