You have to open up Visual Basic from toolbar and paste in Ashish's coding
in the module.  Then save.

-----Original Message-----
From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jeannie
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:30 AM
To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$

thank you so much!  I would prefer the vba option you provided.
However, I'm unable to apply this, what might I being doing incorrectly.  I
can not locate a "macro" or "named range", so I'm at a loss on how to apply
what you provided me to future reports..

I'm sorry I'm not understanding...

On May 25, 11:10 am, ashish koul <koul.ash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> check sheet 1 for without vba solution
>
> and sheet2 for vba solution
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Carter, Jeannie
> <jeannie.car...@chase.com>wrote:
>

> > Need assistance with what might be either a formula or vba macro.
>
> > In the attached you’ll see that some of the Loans #’s are
> > duplicated, but the description is not.  What I’m wanting to do is
> > find a way to combine the multiple descriptions and only list the Loan #
once.

> > How can this be accomplished?
>
> > Thanking you in advance!
>
> > This transmission may contain information that is privileged,
> > confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure
> > under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> > hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
> > of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon)
> > is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any
> > attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
> > that might affect any computer system into which it is received and
> > opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it
> > is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase &
> > Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or
> > damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this
> > transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy
the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.

------