You need  some Variables  (memory variable)
http://www.excel-vba.com/excel-vba-contents.htm

Sub Test()

'--declaring variable

Dim MyCell As Range
Dim MyValue As Variant
Dim CompareResult as Boolean

'--assignments

Set MyCell = Range("A1")
MyValue  = MyCell.Value

'--copying the value to another cell

Range("T4").Value = MyValue

'--comparaing  two thing (in same Type)
'--you can compare two values by one of the Comparison Operators :
'  = / > / < / >= / <= / <> / Like
' http://www.excelfunctions.net/VBA-Operators-And-Functions.html
' http://sourcedaddy.com/ms-excel/working-with-vba-operators.html

CompareResult = (Range("T4").Value* = *MyCell.Value)
MsgBox CompareResult

or in another expression

If Range("T4").Value *=* MyCell.Value Then
   MsgBox "Equal"
Else
   MsgBox "Not Equal"
End If