Hi ,

thanks for your reply.

u will not believe it but i used the same code on test file and its working
fine.
so i am not sure if anything is wrong with the expansion code.
1 more thing i jus remembered.

when the range is expanded and wen i used select range it select right range
BUT
when i press F3 and do

Paste Link what i see is it shows the reference of OLD range (i.e.
=Sheet1!$C$2:$C$20 instead of 30 but Column A shows reference to 30). this is
happening for few ranges.

i dont understand this
" Try changing  the order or refresh
> (Calculate) the sheet. "

i cannot share file coz its in the office pc i dont have it n i cannot hav it
at
home :(.