Hi Ashish and all

I have a spreadsheet (thanks to Ashish) that uses comments boxes.  The size
of the box is great.  But on some occassions the user will want to see a
larger box.  I know it can be increased thru edit and resize etc but is
there a way to say have a right click where the size  could double.  When
finished and user goes to another box the box size returns to standard.
Another option may be to have a shortcut key to double the size of active
comments box, return to standard size when finished.
Have Googled with no luck.

Thankyou everyone

Charlie Harris