One sample sheet would be helpful to us to see the data structure.

However, for this "*Also identifiy if there is any row duplicated and
highlight them and paste them into another sheet" * There must be any
particular data field which has to be checked against others in order to
find duplicates.

Macro for consolidation is not a big deal.