Hello Daniel,

I tried to use google translate to convert the same into english. Few lines
converted very well but the meaning may have changed in few lines.
Noorain, Can you please fix the lines where the intended meaning is changed.
Thanks.

 Where is the daily barrage of hundreds Questions.
 Then start over - the line of Best Answers.
 Where the very large glut of Excel-Experts.
 It's the 8 thousand members.
 Is that your Excel-Macro family of boys.
 Is the rain of Excel formulas here.
 Taste of Logic Rsgullon of all charges.
 Question is whether sloping, easy to get it.
 Here is the solution to every problem created in Excel.
 Excel-Experts to prepare the Army is sitting where.
 A query came when running the game at recess.
 Is that your Excel-Macro family of boys.
 Thanks to the Button when we live PUSH.
 First of all I miss your Group Manager AYUSH law.
 Technique's that simple - but very deep in-law's logic.
 Is the name of the Excel-Expert Pandey Mr dilip law.
 Is left to the experts, they also Dede WISH.
 Group's pet, the apple of everyone's eyes, Koul Mr Ashish.
 DAVE, PAUL, DANIEL, STD (V) is the Kohinoor Group.
 MAHESH, HASEEB, VENKAT always known the different Logic.
 And the expert's answer for every Query wild living.
 That's my Cutie - The Jolly Rajan Babu Cbile Res.
 This group seems saccharine tone of Murali.
 So it is each member contributes valuable guys.
 Group Apar all members continue to glorify war.
 Dua's Day - that the ground gained by leaps and bounds.
 Come on speak up Excel-Macro family of the Glory.
 Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager

--