*Experience required for the Job:* 1 - 4 years
*Annual Salary of the Job:* 0.0 - 4.0 Lacs - Industry stds
*Job Location:* Delhi/NCR

*Dear Candidate,*

NOTE: SHOULD HAVE EXPERINCE IN MIS REPORTING USING EITHER SAS OR VBA.

Hi,

We have the following vacancy and the details are given below:

Company Name: Genpact

Company overview:
Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a
pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world. The
Company combines process expertise, information technology and analytical
capabilities with operational insight and experience in diverse industries
to provide a wide range of services using its global delivery platform.

Genpact provides a wide range of services, including Finance & Accounting,
Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement,
Analytics, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management.

Company website: www.genpact.com

Designation: Business Analyst

Qualification: Any relevant qualification

Experience: 1-3+ YRS of experience in mis reporting using sas /vba.

Location: Gurgaon.

If the above requirement does not suit your profile kindly ignore this mail.

If your profile matches the above requirement and if you're interested in
the above opening kindly email your resume at the earliest as word doc
attachment to ra...@talenttrack.net without changing the subject line.

Kindly let me know the following details. Without these details the cv will
not be processed:
Current Salary:
Expected Salary:
Total Yrs of experience:
Relevant years of experience in mis reporting
Yrs of exp in reporting using sas/vba :
Notice period (i.e. time required to join):
Ready to relocate to Gurgaon:

The above details are mandatory. CVs without these details will not be
processed.

If any of your friends / colleagues profile matches the above requirement,
kindly suggest them to apply.

For any further clarification feel free to contact

Regards
Ramya Nanjappa
Talent Track Services Formerly Known as Medisearch India
Direct No: 080 - 42458521
Talent Track services ,#19, Block 'A', C.I.L Layout Sanjaynagar, Bangalore
-560094
http://www.talenttrack.net
Resources for Companies. Jobs for People.