Hi All,

I need your small help in Vlookup formula. I have attached a file with this
mail, where you can see  2 columns in the left. One is Qty. another is Sr.
no.
Now I want to search Sr. no. through Qty. Suppose if I put Qty. 1400 it will
show me 14, if I put 600 it will show 6, but the problem is when I am
putting
100 or 200 in the input column it is only giving me the Sr. No. 1 (in case
of 100) or 2 (in case of 200). But 100 or 200 are available more than one
time, so
it should give me the result like this;

*Please enter the Sr. No. *---> 100
*Qty * 1 7 9

How can I do this with the help of Vlookup. Can you help me. Please its
urgent.

Thanks in advance.

--
Indrajit Snai

Disclaimer:
This electronic message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
unlawful.