Clint

Have you thought about using formulas for your summary sheet?  That
way you won't need to copy to a summary sheet, repeat the process, and
then delete it the following day.  The formula will keep your summary
sheet constantly updated.  You would need to set it up to begin with,
but after that - no maintenance!

For example, first you find out what cell number contains the value
you want on your summary sheet.  Assuming Sheet1 is called
"FirstSheet" and the Value you want displayed on your summary sheet is
in Column C Row 84, put the following formula on your summary sheet -
in the cell where you want the data from your first sheet to appear

=FirstSheet!C84

If your sheet name has a space in it, you will need to enter your
formula like this: ='First Sheet'!C84
(with single quotes around the name of the sheet.)

HTH
Jeanette