On Sep 3, 2:12 am, Cab Boose <swch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> In attached Sheet1, I want the cell to count from 0 to 16 up and down in
> between. The count is of times up arrow and down arrow are pressed.
>
> To set speed from, 0 to 16 for model railroad project.
>
> Your advice appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Charlie Harris
>
>  CellCountUpDown.xls
> 18KViewDownload

I don't believe this is possible, as pressing a key in a worksheet
(i.e. the up or down arrows) does not generate a trappable event. Why
not just have an up arrow shape that, when clicked increments the
number? You could also define macros to increment / decrement the
number and then assign them to a suitable keyboard shortcut such as
Ctrl-U or Ctrl-D