Post a file

-----Original Message----- From: Andy McGooner
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 7:56 AM
To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS
Cc: amcni...@jaguarlandrover.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Problem extracting data from multiple columns

Hi All,

I have a spreadsheet that can have up to 5 data column entries per row
asscociated to a date etc. The problem is there is multiple rows and i
really want to move it all into 2 columns and keep the date associated
with the data i am moving as i intend to put these in a graph.

I could do this manually but there will always be data getting added,
so would like to be able to do this with a macro. I have tried using
autofilters, offsets, Xlup etc but ii keepcant get it to work, i
assume because there is not data in every cellof each column

Anyway idoes anyone know how i can make it go across each row in the
sheet extract the data and add it into a new row on another sheet
whilst retaining the date associated with it.

Apologies if this does not make sense, however can send an extract
from the main workbook if it helps.

Thanks in Advance,

Andy