--------- Original message --------
From:""S Suvarna""< ssuva...@magna.in >
Date: 12 Sep 11 13:12:37
Subject: Urgent Oening for SQL Server Developer at Chennai based Client
To: "S Suvarna"

  Hi,

Greetings for the day!!!

Let me take this opportunity to introduce Magna Infotech Pvt. Ltd. We are
one ofthe most dynamic and fast growing IT Staffing, Development and
SolutionsCompany in India. Spread across 7 Different locations Magna always
responded tothe ever-changing business dynamics & stood the test of time for
the lastten years in India, US. Today we are one of the top 3 IT consulting
andTechnical Staffing Organization in India. Aiming high to scale dizzier
heights.We at Magna Infotech are looking for aggressive and focused
individuals to comeand join us in our Journey of Success & I think you fit
the bill. We havean opening in our organization, which is just right for
you. It is a permanentEmployment with Magna Infotech and you will be working
for our client, for moreinformation on our organization feel free to log on
to www.magna.in. I am sure we willmeet your expectations and together we
will move towards a magnificent future.

We have an urgent requirement for our Chennai  based Client forSQL Server
Developer
Role: SQL Server Developer
Work Location: Chennai  Joining Date: ASAP

Job Description:Skills Required:*Experience on SQL Server/MS SQL*Experience
on .NET*Salary will offer-upto 3 LPA Note: If you are not interested. I
would appreciate if youcan refer some of your friends who are looking out
for a change.
1. Full Name
2. Alternate Num:
3. Land Line num:
4. Present salary:
5. Expected:
6. DOB:
7. Total work experience:
8. Are you ready for interviews?
9. Current location:
10. Notice Period(Preferred asap)
11. Are you a Graduate?
12.Are you fine to work on Magna Infotech Payroll? Best Regards, Suvarna –
Magna infotechssuva...@magna.in Go GreenP Save ATree! Please do not print
this email/attachments unless you really need to.

--
*Best Regards,*
*Venkat *