Consultant Parvathy

Email ID parva...@absolutehrs.com

Subject: Absolute HR - XL Group - Analyst - Management Information

This refers to our telecon today; firstly I would like to thank you for your
time.****

 ****

*Absolute HR International* is a Global Talent Acquisition Consulting
firm.  Absolute HR offers an exhaustive suite of comprehensive HR solutions
with a systematic approach to the field of Human Resource Consulting to meet
the ever increasing demand for right people.****

 ****

As discussed, please find below a brief write up on the client - *XL Group
PLC  **http://www.xlgroup.com/*****

 ****

*About the Company:*****

* *****

XL Group Plc is a global provider of insurance and reinsurance products &
services, XL Group companies specialize in commercial risks. Our customers
are some of the world's largest industrial, commercial and professional
service firms, insurance companies, and financial institutions. ****

 ****

As an operations centre of excellence XL India Business Services provides
support to the XL group of companies across the world for Underwriting,
Claims, Operations, Actuarial Analysis, Finance and Investments processes.
With employee strength of 400 plus, XL India has proven its excellence by
serving into 19 countries with diversified processes belonging to functions
spread across 3 business lines. ****

 ****

* *****

*Position*:  *Analyst - Management Information*****

 ****

* *****

*Shift Timings: 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM OR 12.30 PM to 9.00 PM*****

* *****

*Location*: *Gurgaon*

** **

*Primary Responsibilities*

** **

**·         **Support the production of the Monthly MI reports****

**·         **Preparation of comprehensive MIS packs****

**ü  **Segment Report****

**ü  **Product Reports****

**·         **Assist in review & analysis of  financial statements****

**·         **Consolidation of financial results as per US GAAP for
Insurance Segment****

**·         **Detailed & in depth analysis of various heads profit & loss
account****

**·         **Ratio analysis ****

**·         **Budget variance analysis by business segment, region & legal
entity****

**·         **Support the production of the MI team’s deliverables****

**·         **Run and Develop Queries/Macros in MS Access and VBA.****

**·         **Develop and run Xcelsius Reports****

.****

** **

Kindly mail me acceptance of applying for this role at the earliest
feasible.****

 ****

** **

 ****

*Thanks & Regards,                               *****

*Parvathy*****

*Team Integrator*****

*Absolute HR International
USA. CANADA. INDIA
www.absolutehrs.com
**“Leadership Through Delivery”*****

*+ 91 20 30454 210*****

*+91 9011 970 333*****

 ****

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CB17B2.08CC85F0]****

P Please consider responsibility towards our environment before printing
this e-mail. THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT.****

 ****

** **

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.