Thanks,

It worked, but there is one argument, if there are more then three entries
in a particular day i.e. on 1st of sept there are three diffrent times
mentioned or more than that, then very first and very last time should
reflects. (means in time of morning and out time of evening)

I have highligthed cell in attached format.

the argument is that in a single day more than two entries could be enter.