https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=forums&srcid=MTI3OTgyMTkwNDM5NTM5NjQ5MzEBMTM0MzYwODk4NTMzNDg3MTc0MTEBMTgwMzYxMDQuMjM5LjEzMTc2NzA2NTg1NTkuSmF2YU1haWwuZ2VvLWRpc2N1c3Npb24tZm9ydW1zQHByZmIxMgE0AQ&authuser=0

*Hi *
*Thanx for your interest ,I feel more positive now that help is on its way
as I am desperate to get these stats in a very accurate way, if u ask the
teachers to do it, they all make invariably some mistake. As you can see in
the example sheet I posted of the grade 9's   each learner gets a certain
percentage for each subject, what I want is to know how many
students(learners as they are called here) has which code for each subject.
In other words - instead of asking how many code 1's or code 4's are there
per subject I can also as how many leaners got a percentage between 20-29 or
40-49. As you can see it is easier to just use the codes as the report as
well as the schedule gives the percentage as well as the code for each
learner/student*
**
*shaneallen*