Dear Ayush ,

Congrats on your second achievement,

I have a problem with excel.Generally I work with Tally and Excel.When I
export accounting Data into excel, I am getting the data with debit and
credit along with the number i.e I am getting the data in custom format (
0.00 Dr). It is not possible to select only debit(dr) or only Credit
(Cr)figures at one shot. As it is not possible to select by conditional
formatting or by other mode we are selecting the required numbers using
filters but that to is a very time consuming and tedious task as the data
could range into thousands of numbers and selecting each one using a filter
is atime consuming task.I would be truly grateful to you and the group
members if any helpis offered in this regard.

Regards,
VIJAY KUMAR